She is the founder and CEO of DDx Media, Inc., a marketing consultancy and software development firm, as well as the creator of edRover.com. edRover was recognized by AT&T as the best application of 2011 in the Social Good category. Impressed by the edRover concept and Mrs. Mulry’s contest pitch, AT&T asked her to join the AT&T Developers Advisory Council. EdRover also won the Grand Prize in the Microsoft Fastpitch Competition.
She is known for developing cutting edge digital and experiential marketing campaigns for an impressive roster of companies and professional sports teams like AT&T, JCPenney, GameStop, Brinkers (Chili’s), Nintendo, Nokia, RIM, LG, State Farm, Kimberly-Clark, Frito-Lay, the San Diego Chargers, the Dallas Cowboys, the New York Yankees, the San Francisco Giants, and the San Antonio Spurs.
Her contributions as an internal entrepreneur as a founding member of MasterCard Worldwide’s Information Products and Services team still yield the company over $50 million in revenue annually even five years later! She is recognized as an international and US patent holder, for her work to identify behavioral patterns in purchasing data and predicting more profitable cross-marketing opportunities. She also led MasterCard’s mobile marketing, loyalty and commerce initiatives, including business development with major banks, mobile network operators, handset manufacturers and mobile wallet suppliers. Mrs. Mulry was a key member of the Corporate Strategy team leading up to the historic IPO of MasterCard Worldwide.
Mrs. Mulry lives in Northern Los Angeles County with a bunch of boys: her devoted and supportive husband Will, three young sons and her dog, Danny. While she is enormously grateful for all of her blessings, please send sneakers, jeans, waffles and Legos because she can never stock enough of them. She’s been called a rose among the thorns and enjoys having girl time with her fabulous and ambitious friends.
Here are some other little known personal facts about her:
- Tania Mulry is the oldest of five siblings and her husband is the youngest of seven siblings. While her favorite holiday is Christmas, she usually needs to start shopping in July and wrapping in October.
- She has kicked two field goals at Giants Stadium.
- In 1997, she appeared in an episode of 20/20 wearing a hidden camera to help sting a bad moving company.
- She walked home from getting her wisdom teeth pulled.
- She was a founding member of her High School’s first girls soccer team.
- She loves to sing in her Church choir and had participated in regional chorus events in high school.
- Her favorite TV show is What Not to Wear and despite being fairly stylish, secretly wishes that she’d be nominated.
- On her honeymoon, she was shocked when a maître‘d called her Mrs. Mulry, wondering if her mother-in-law had followed them to Bermuda. The moniker stuck with her and mrsmulry remains her handle on social media.
- As a pregnant road warrior, she has taken each of her sons to Europe, and one on a circumnavigation of the globe with stops in Europe and Asia during her 6th month. She also inspired great sympathy from the woman at the Hertz counter in Lambert Airport as she visited St. Louis nearly weekly during her first pregnancy.
- She loves volunteering in her sons’ classrooms, Sunday School and Cub Scouts. Her favorite is Mrs. McKinley’s magical Kindergarten classroom. She wishes she never had to leave.
- She is inspired by the many teachers in her life, including her parents, her family members in the teaching profession (her mother-in-law, three sisters-in-law, niece and nephew) to her children’s amazing teachers and administrators, and her personal mentors and teachers.
- She always falls for April Fools gags, sappy movies, GoldBox specials from Amazon and corny jokes.
- She loves the thrill of sharing her life lessons with others, from speaking audiences to one on one coaching and mentoring.
Mrs. Mulry is available for speaking engagements at marketing, wireless industry, education and cause-oriented conferences, community group meetings and schools. Please contact her through edRover or LinkedIn. Follow her on Twitter.
Request a Call
Top Educational Apps
Time to learn those fun action words! We challenged ourselves to use our award-winning ABC Series to teach children about verbs and action words throu [...]
Word Wagon is a fun, award-winning app teaching letters, phonics and spelling. Based on Common Core State Standards kids will learn letter names, soun [...]
Get behind the wheel for Race Day in Umi City! With Team Umizoomi: Math Racer, your child can customize and race their own car while enjoying fun pit [...]
It's a new wintery version of the original Grammar Pop game! This universal app has all new sentences and festive art to help you get into the wi [...]
▸ Voted Best Kids App for iPad! -Best App Ever Awards ▸ Voted Best Educational Game App - iEAR.org ▸ "If you have children who are elementary sch [...]
Pick a student at random just by giving your device a shake or tapping the screen -- but that’s just the beginning. Stick Pick suggests question start [...]
Minnie and Mickey have on their holiday best and have decked the Clubhouse halls with decorations and music! · Celebrate the holidays with Mickey and [...]
***"Kids will have hours of fun!" - Real Kids Apps *** "It’s a must-have app for all parents of little girls, and one that we gladly ra [...]
***Over 8 million users! Winner of Apple Design Award 2010*** Star Walk is the most beautiful stargazing app you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. It w [...]
Geomaster 2 is live with new games, a new interface and a high score module to measure your performance... Try out Geomaster 2, the best way to have f [...]
Dive into learning with Bubble Guppies: Animal School Day! This educational app brings to life a silly, swim-sational school day with the Bubble Guppi [...]
Официальное приложение. Полная поддержка iOS 7. "Отличное приложение! Думал стоит ли покупать, цена казалась дорогой. Купил. Программа замечатель [...]
Selected as Apple's Editor's Choice at launch! *From the team at Originator - the creators of Sesame Street's Monster at the End of Thi [...]
◆ Watch LIVE Animal Cams with the award-winning and #1 Education app Pocket Zoo ◆ _______________ Pocket Zoo™ with LIVE Animal Cams is a wonderfully w [...]
SkyView™ brings stargazing to everyone. Simply point your iPhone, iPad, or iPod at the sky to identify stars, constellations, planets, satellites, and [...]
Easy Studio offers endless hours of fun creation with amazing results each time for the whole family. With this app, draw, animate and share your own [...]
If you can imagine it you can build it with the six Toca Builders! Join your new builder friends on an island far away and create a whole new world wi [...]
Your child will love creating and interacting with his or her Me Character. Players learn essential vocabulary while making choices about everyday obj [...]
** Reached #1 app in the Education category! ** Team Umizoomi, ready for action! Your child will use mighty math powers to explore Umi City, uncover h [...]