Tania Mulry is a social entrepreneur and award-winning mobile marketer, mother of three, and part time superhero to 4 million teachers, 56 million students and their families across the US. Her personal and professional mission is to fill America’s classrooms with supplies by uniting businesses and consumers through the newly launched iPhone application, edRover.
She is the founder and CEO of DDx Media, Inc., a for-profit marketing consultancy and software development firm, as well as EdRover, Inc., a non-profit. edRover was recognized by AT&T as the best application of 2011 in the Social Good category. Impressed by the edRover concept and Mrs. Mulry’s contest pitch, AT&T asked her to join the AT&T Developers Advisory Council.
She is known for developing cutting edge digital and experiential marketing campaigns for an impressive roster of companies and professional sports teams like AT&T, JCPenney, GameStop, Brinkers (Chili’s), Nintendo, Nokia, RIM, LG, State Farm, Kimberly-Clark, Frito-Lay, the San Diego Chargers, the Dallas Cowboys, the New York Yankees, the San Francisco Giants, and the San Antonio Spurs.
Her contributions as an internal entrepreneur as a founding member of MasterCard Worldwide’s Information Products and Services team still yield the company over $50 million in revenue annually even five years later! She is recognized as an international and US patent holder, for her work to identify behavioral patterns in purchasing data and predicting more profitable cross-marketing opportunities. She also led MasterCard’s mobile marketing, loyalty and commerce initiatives, including business development with major banks, mobile network operators, handset manufacturers and mobile wallet suppliers. Mrs. Mulry was a key member of the Corporate Strategy team leading up to the historic IPO of MasterCard Worldwide.
Mrs. Mulry lives in Northern Los Angeles County with a bunch of boys: her devoted and supportive husband Will, three young sons and her dog, Danny. While she is enormously grateful for all of her blessings, please send sneakers, jeans, waffles and Legos because she can never stock enough of them. She’s been called a rose among the thorns and enjoys having girl time with her fabulous and ambitious friends.
Here are some other little known personal facts about her:
- Tania Mulry is the oldest of five siblings and her husband is the youngest of seven siblings. While her favorite holiday is Christmas, she usually needs to start shopping in July and wrapping in October.
- She has kicked two field goals at Giants Stadium.
- In 1997, she appeared in an episode of 20/20 wearing a hidden camera to help sting a bad moving company.
- She walked home from getting her wisdom teeth pulled.
- She was a founding member of her High School’s first girls soccer team.
- She loves to sing in her Church choir and had participated in regional chorus events in high school.
- Her favorite TV show is What Not to Wear and despite being fairly stylish, secretly wishes that she’d be nominated.
- On her honeymoon, she was shocked when a maître‘d called her Mrs. Mulry, wondering if her mother-in-law had followed them to Bermuda. The moniker stuck with her and mrsmulry remains her handle on social media.
- As a pregnant road warrior, she has taken each of her sons to Europe, and one on a circumnavigation of the globe with stops in Europe and Asia during her 6th month. She also inspired great sympathy from the woman at the Hertz counter in Lambert Airport as she visited St. Louis nearly weekly during her first pregnancy.
- She loves volunteering in her sons’ classrooms, Sunday School and Cub Scouts. Her favorite is Mrs. McKinley’s magical Kindergarten classroom. She wishes she never had to leave.
- She is inspired by the many teachers in her life, including her parents, her family members in the teaching profession (her mother-in-law, three sisters-in-law, niece and nephew) to her children’s amazing teachers and administrators, and her personal mentors and teachers.
- She always falls for April Fools gags, sappy movies, GoldBox specials from Amazon and corny jokes.
- She loves the thrill of sharing her life lessons with others, from speaking audiences to one on one coaching and mentoring.
Mrs. Mulry is available for speaking engagements at marketing, wireless industry, education and cause-oriented conferences, community group meetings and schools. Please contact her through edRover or LinkedIn. Follow her on Twitter.
Request a Call
Top Educational Apps
★★★ Winner of a Parents’ Choice Gold Award ★★★ FEATURED BY APPLE in the "NEW & NOTEWORTHY" / EDUCATION section of the iTunes App Store! [...]
Prepare for the Arkansas driver test using the acclaimed DMVprep series of driver's license practice tests. DMV Test Prep has over 280 essential [...]
Dive into learning with Bubble Guppies: Animal School Day! This educational app brings to life a silly, swim-sational school day with the Bubble Guppi [...]
----- PLAYING MEANS LEARNING! ----- ** seven new activities with hundreds of words ** fantastic orginal images ** captivating bright colors ** engagin [...]
★ Voted Best Kids App for iPad! -Best App Ever Awards ★ Voted Best Educational Game App - iEAR.org ★ "If you have children who are elementary sch [...]
Draw and Tell is the best drawing app for kids of all ages. Draw or color, add stickers, then talk about your drawing. Move the stickers to create an [...]
Reached #1 app in the Education category! Featured as Editor's Choice app by Apple! Time to get creative! Kids can team up with Dora the explorer [...]
Major update just released which includes: 1. Scrolling backgrounds 2. Addition Zoo Train Scene 3. Lever to control train speed Thousands of kids have [...]
***Over 6 million users! Winner of Apple Design Award 2010*** Star Walk is the most beautiful stargazing app you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. It w [...]
This app allows you to look up the AR™ level of over 126,000 books on the go. This is almost every English AR™ book title currently available! This ap [...]
***** Special launch price – $2.99 for a limited time ***** ***** There are NO in-app purchases in this app, additional games/levels open up as you co [...]
Study by APP is able to bring students a new way of mastering the human body without succumbing to the redundancy of rote memorization which commonly [...]
** 50% off - Special Launch Pricing!! ** This fun adventure is filled with delightful animations guaranteed to make your little one giggle with joy. T [...]
**Though not made specifically for the iPad, AccuView is very functional and used with much success on the iPad. If the update is not working, please [...]
Let your kids run their own Toca Hair Salon! Cut, color, comb and blow-dry lifelike hair on six different cute characters. Using your fingers you can [...]
• 2012 Parents' Choice Award winner - Parents' Choice Foundation "To quote my kids, “It rocks!” ... This is much more than your average [...]
◆ 40% off for a limited time! $4.99 -> $2.99 ◆ Visit levelitbooks.com for any questions you have about the app! A library management app that allow [...]
Discover foods from other countries in Maverick Software's biggest virtual food app! Make tacos & nachos, roll sushi, create your own pasta, [...]
The Official ACCUPLACER® Study App has been developed by the College Board and is intended to familiarize you with the basic content areas of the ACCU [...]